The Period of PURPLE Crying program has received some significant and important recognition from a variety of local and national organizations and publications. The following are links to articles and websites where the program has been featured.
- Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research’s (AHRQ) Innovations Exchange.
- The California Evidence Based Clearinghouse.
- Center for the Study of Social Policy: Strengthening Families-Making the Link
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shaken baby syndrome prevention guide
for public health and community based organizations. Pg. 13-14.
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Section on Child Abuse and Neglect (SOCAN)
- The National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI) second edition of
Defining the Children’s Hospital Role in Child Maltreatment guide. Pg. 43, 57.